WELCOME to the Village Lodge
CliThe Village Lodge, a unique and delightful Garden Route Guest House with three star grading, offering bed and breakfast and situated in the center of Storms River Village on the edge of the Tsitsikamma Forest.
We are unashamedly 'country-style' with extensive use of wood and gleaming brass fittings plus a deliberate and appealing touch of yesteryear in our bathrooms and in the lodge kitchen and breakfast area. Expect no modern chrome and glass in our decor but a warm and comfortable feeling of cosiness, which is echoed in the personal welcome you will receive on arrival.
Our farm-style breakfast exceeds most expectations and can be enjoyed in our cosy breakfast area or alfresco in one of the outside seating areas. For those who wish to enjoy a self-catering barbeque or braai in the evening we have a large covered barbeque area with comfortable seating, a favourite place to meet with other guests if this is your inclination. We are also a very short walk from several good restaurants.
This is the perfect base for exploring all that "The Garden of The Garden Route" has to offer. Guests may enjoy our spacious gardens and park securely within the Lodge grounds whilst walking, hiking or taking part in the numerous adventure activities in the local area. Storms River Mouth (Tsitsikamma National Park) is a short drive from the Village and offers unparalleled coastal scenery and walks for your pleasure.
Ideally situated for the Otter Trail & Tsitsikamma Trail
- Double Bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. (Shower)>
- Family Bedrooms sleep up to 4 persons and have en-suite bathrooms. (Shower)
- Self Catering Unit sleeps up to 5 persons, with en-suite bathroom (shower), equipped kitchenette and dining area, air-conditioned.
- All rooms are tastefully and comfortably furnished
- All bedrooms have DSTV select (Satellite). DSTV is also available in the comfortable guest lounge.
- Special rates for groups of 4 or more hiking the Otter Trail in shared accommodation.
- The Village Lodge is eco-friendly with solar water heating, own borehole of crystal clear water, and re-cycle system.
- Free wi-fi available>
Guests enthuse about the pristine cleanliness and charm of this appealing venue and the friendliness and helpfulness of Management and Staff - this is value for money.>
Activities can be booked through lodge reception